In compliance with French law, i.e. la loi n° 2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique, please be provided with the following information:
This site is the property of Day One, SARL whose registered office is located at 74 boulevard Haussmann Paris.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; tel. 01 53 30 08 63; SIRET: 444 480 933 00035; share capital: 50 000 euros; Intra-community VAT number: FR1044 44 80933
The director of the publication is Olivier Chaduteau.
Contact details of the site host: 1&1 Internet SARL, with a capital of 100,000 euros, RCS Sarreguemines B 431 303 775 000 16, 7 place de la Gare, BP 70109, 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex, France
Day One attaches great importance to transparency and wishes to build strong and lasting relationships with its clients, based on trust and mutual interest.
What you do:
– You fill in forms in order to download a study, an article or use one of our online assessment tools on the “Insights” page;
– You apply via the “Career” page.
– Last name, first name, company, email address
– Surname, first name, email address, telephone number, position sought, CV, covering letter
– To keep you informed of our offers and events;
– To review your application.
The data are not used for any other purpose than those mentioned above.
If you wish to ask us a question, consult, retrieve, or oppose the processing of the personal data we process concerning you, please contact us : email@example.com, mentioning “RGPD” or “GDPR” in the subject line.
We may communicate your personal data to persons employed by Day One or to our service providers for the aforementioned purposes, and only to the extent necessary for the performance of the tasks entrusted to them by contract.
Please note that we strictly require our service providers to use your personal data only to manage the services we ask them to provide.
We require these service providers to always act in accordance with the applicable laws on the protection of personal data and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality and security of such data.
Your data is stored in our databases, hosted exclusively on highly secure servers, based in Europe, guaranteeing total confidentiality and security of the data.
With the exception of the possible provision of your data to Day One employees working from our offices abroad, we do not transfer your personal data to third parties outside the European Economic Area.
What are cookies ?
– As stated on the European Commission website, a cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks a user’s browser to store on his/her computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” the actions or preferences over time.
– Day One website might contain cookies issued by third-parties websites such as social media sites. The issue and the use of such cookies is managed by these third-parties websites policies. The user shall be aware of such policies.
– Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like. Please refer to the CNIL or the European Commission website for more information.
– Regarding data retention we comply with applicable data privacy requirements. At any time, a website user who wish to access, amend or oppose the use of his or her personal data can make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of your personal data:
– Day One hereby undertakes to keep all personal data received confidential. Your personal information will be used only to offer you relevant contents such as articles, reports or surveys. We will ensure that our group companies and offices keep your personal data strictly confidential and use it only for the purposes described above.
Storage of your personal data:
– Your data are stored in our database hosted on highly secured servers, only in Europe. With your consent, we store your data for three years.
Access to your data:
– You can have access and revoke Day One access to your personal data at any time. To do so, please contact us using either our email address: email@example.com or phone number: +33 1 53 30 08 63
Transfer of your personal data:
– Other than the possible transfer to group companies and offices of Day One, no personal data disclosed by you will be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to any third party, nor will it be used for any purposes other than what is stated above.
DO-Report website and the totality of its content is owned by Day One, unless otherwise stated, and is protected by Intellectual Property laws. In general terms, all logos, works such as publications or documents issued by Day One, irrespective of the medium, are subject to copyright, whether or not this is explicitly stated.
Any extraction, use, copy, total or incomplete of Day One website’s content is forbidden for professional or commercial use, under the article L.122-4 of the French intellectual property code. This notwithstanding, content may be used with explicit and written consent from Day One’s team.
DO Report website’s users may find links to other sites that are not owned or administered by Day One. Please be aware that Day One is not responsible for practices of third-parties’ sites.